Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Playseum

Weeeeeoooouuu!!! I went to a really cool museum in Bethesda that had lots of different themed rooms. This room had a fire truck! Cool!
Driving the engine with my friend Maya.
Don't we look so cute with our hats? 1 ice cream cone, 2 ice cream cones. They are fun to play with but I am not a fan of the real stuff yet.
Playing with blocks and pulleys.
Fun in the sand.
Blowing kisses to the ball pitt. It was a blast!
Shopping with my friend Josh.
Checking out my groceries, wow things really add up when you are having fun! Watch out mom and dad spending money is fun!
Two points! Slam dunk!
Making cookies. We baked them for an after dinner treat. They were so yummy!
Puppet time.
My absolute favorite part of the museum, the instruments! Especially the drums!
Watch out mom and dad, I am going to be a star! Can you tell I had fun? What a great day!

No comments: