Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Before Christmas Fun

Christmas Choo Choo!
My friend Grace and I waiting for lunch at the clubhouse Brunch with Santa.

Not too sure about Santa this year. This is the best picture we got that I wasn't crying in. I really liked him from far away.
My dad and I with a Nutcracker at Brunch with Santa.

Posing with my Mom in front of one of the many ice sculptures. Cheese!


Another advent calendar that I did each day. This one is also from Nana. I loved to see "What's in the box?" Each day it was a new surprise.
One of two Christmas trees that we had up. I liked the small one with the small ornaments. A bit dangerous but it was pretty.
The moose that sings Frank Sinatra songs and said Merry Christmas. I wasn't too sure about it but I liked to push the button!
Putting stickers on my advent calendar that Nana sent me.
Opening my Handy Manny tools from Hailey with my friend Maya!

No comments: